Red 4/0 AWG Battery Cable – 50′
- Ancor Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancor’s proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105°C dry and 75°C wet and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Submit your review