Digtal Voltage Sensing Relay (DVSR) – 12/24V
The Digital Voltage Sensing Relay (DVSR) allows the charging of a second battery bank from any single charging source. When the voltage on the charged bank rises sufficiently, the DVSR engages allowing the 2nd battery bank to charge. When charging stops and voltage falls, the DVSR automatically isolates the battery banks, ensuring that engine start batteries are kept fully charged. Digital circuitry provides superior reliability and extremely low power consumption. Digital enhancements have introduced remote sensing circuitry that allows an optional connection from the ignition switch to provide the same functionality as single sense VSR and zero power consumption when engine is off. Another benefit is a zero stand by current draw when remote sensing circuit is utilized with a storage mode switch fitted (switch in open position).
- Safely charge two or more independent battery banks from one charge source such as an alternator or battery charger
- Charges engine starting batteries before combining auxiliary bank for charging
- Protects start batteries from becoming flattened by domestic loads
- Isolates electronics from harmful electrical surges from starter motors
- Simple to install 3 wire connection leaves alternator wiring intact
- No volt drop vs diode isolators
- Ignition protected
- Surface or panel mountable
- Replaces previous models 710-125A and 710-125A-DS
- Multi voltage, auto selects between 12 and 24V DC operation
- Digital circuits provide very low power consumption and enhanced performance
- Remote status LED output option
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Submit your review