40A Battery Guard
The universal programmable Battery Guard (BG) prevents the excessive discharge of the battery (which would damage the battery) and protects electronic appliances against overvoltage. The BG40 battery guard has an “Automatic Board System Detection”; the BG automatically detects the battery voltage (12 or 24V). The BG40 battery guard is capable of carrying 40A continuous load and 45A transient load. There is a choice out of 10 on/off threshold voltage programs, for both 12V and 24V battery systems, which can be easily programmed.
- Can be set to connect / disconnect at several different voltages with jumpers
- Batteries last longer
- Prevents damage to connected components
- Prevents excessive voltage caused by faulty alternators or chargers
- Input: 6-35 VDC
- Output: 6-35 VDC
- Amps: 40 Amps
- Weight: 0.4 (lbs)
- Weight: 0.18 (kg)
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.38 x 1.5
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 6 x 3.8 (cm)
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.