Orion 24/12-70 DC-DC Converter IP20
Remote on/off the connector
The remote on/off eliminates the need for a high current switch in the input wiring. The remote on-off can be operated with a low power switch or by the engine run/stop switch (see manual).
All models with adjustable output can also be used as a battery charger
For example to charge a 12 Volt starter or accessory battery in an otherwise 24V system.
All models with adjustable output can be paralleled to increase output current
Up to five units can be connected in parallel.
Easy to Install
Delivery includes four Insulated Fastons Female Crimp 6.3mm (eight Fastons in case of the Orion 24/12-40).
- Input Voltage Range: 18-35V
- Under Voltage Shutdown: 14V
- Under Voltage Restart: 18V
- Output Voltage Adjustable with Potentiometer: Yes
- Output Voltage: Adjustable 10-15V F set 13,2V
- Efficiency: 92%
- Suitable to buffer-charge a battery: Yes
- Can be connected in Parallel: Yes
- Continous output current: 70 Amp
- Max ouput current: 85 Amp
- Fan assisted cooling temp controlled: Yes
- Galvanic isolation: No
- Off load current: <20mA
- Remote on-off: Yes
Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Submit your review