Phoenix Inverter 24VDC – 1200VA – 120VAC – VE.Direct – NEMA 5-15R
Phoenix Inverter 24 VDC – 1200W – 120 VAC – 50/60Hz. Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment – requiring 230V/120V AC – using ‘leisure’ or ‘automotive’ batteries rated at 12V, 24V, or 48VDC.
The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
- A computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable needed)
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, MacBook, and other devices (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
- Low battery voltage alarm trip and reset levels
- Low battery voltage cut-off and restart levels
- Dynamic cut-off: load-dependent cut-off level
- Output voltage 210 – 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sense level
- In- and output voltage, % load, and alarms
Please contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Submit your review