Convenient Dual Battery Bank Charging
Xantrex digital echocharge (part#82-0123-01) is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex echocharge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current offered by echocharge is limited to 15 amps.
- 15 A maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Submit your review