TRUECharge2 Battery Charger
60 Amp – 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
Now with PARALLEL STACKING FEATURE
This NEW feature allows two chargers to work together to combine the output current, achieving up to 120A for large battery banks.
“Every RVer who has ever experienced less-than-stellar performances from the stock converter/charger should seriously consider adding the TRUECharge2 to the 12-volt DC battery systems”, says Gary Bunzer of RV Doctor.
In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECharge2 battery chargers feature low electrical interference and efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECharge2 battery chargers can be mounted in a variety of positions, given their drip-proof design. TRUECharge2 battery chargers enable quick installation with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments.
Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90-265 volts AC) makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read onboard display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- 12V models available in 20A, 40A and 60A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote panel (#808-8040-00 for 60 A Charger, #808-8040-01 for 20 A & 40 A Chargers)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.