Return Policy and Procedure
Returns are always unpleasant. We are here to help. When you initiate a request for a Return, we will reach out to you via email or telephone to have one of our engineers determine if it’s user error (this is 95% of the time) or if it’s could be defective. All product we sell is new and unused and manufacturer tested.
- Contact us for a return authorization number, and shipping instructions. RETURNS WITHOUT AN RMA# AND ACCOMPANYING FORM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- The RMA form is located at the bottom of this page
- Returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
- The customer must pay return shipping costs for all returns unless the return is a result of our error in order fulfillment. No exceptions. Our super low shipping rates are only for customers placing orders and are not for returns under any circumstances.
- Returns within 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee, The product must be unused and in the original packaging.
- In the event the error was ours, we will cover all lowest rate shipping costs and there will be no additional fees. This means if you send it Air, we would only reimburse you for lowest rate ground. Air shipping on a 45LB inverter could be $250.00 and we will not reimburse that.
- All items that have been opened, but have not been installed, may be subject to an additional 10% fee for evaluation and testing. This means if you send an open item back, we have to test it and verify that it has not been damaged or used.
- Electrical components that have been installed are not returnable. No exceptions.
- LIFEPO4 Batteries and kits are not returnable except for warranty testing and/or replacement, in which case the unit will be inspected and tested, and if the fault is verified and determined to be covered by warranty, the unit will be replaced free of any additional charge. Bulging cells are not returnable unless determined to be damaged in shipping or out of specification by voltage and internal resistance.
- Special-order items are not returnable except for warranty testing/repair/replacement service, in which case the component(s) will be inspected and tested, and if the fault is verified and determined to be covered by warranty, the component(s) will be repaired or replaced free of additional charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item for return that is not in “as new” condition.
- *We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice.